Acryform® is a high class decorative slumped acrylic sheet designed for use both in interior and exterior, commercial or residential fit outs. The experienced eye has difficulty in distinguishing between slumped glass and Acryform®. This makes Acryform® the choice above similar glass products due to its ease of handling, safety, price and lead times.
Dreamtime and Low Tide textures will provide a straight edge if the Acryform® is going into a groove or frame. Please consider when designing.
Note: Pool fencing subjects to local council regulation
- Allows the application of vinyl lettering and graphics
- Easily fabricated to create complex forms and enclosures
- Easy to handle, both in the factory and on site
- Lightweight material
- Optical quality of glass
- Textures camouflage minor scratches
Applications and Functions
- Bar fronts and signage
- Ceiling lighting effects and diffusers
- Interior and exterior decorative features
- Office and retail fit outs
- Pool fencing
Availability Acryform® sheets:
- Size (mm): 2800 x 1800
- Thickness (mm): 4.5, 6, and 10
- Marine Tint (Green Transparent)
- Note: Other coloured tints and solid colours are available upon request.
- Low Tide
See attached PDF for Textures.
Please note: Colours shown on this page are a guidline only