ALUCOBOND® is a light composite material consisting of two aluminium cover sheets and a core made of polyethylene.
This simple but extremely versatile product concept has been developed to provide a facade material with a host of advantages for architects and builders.
ALUCOBOND® is stable and yet flexible, has a smooth surface and is available in a number of standard or custom colours. It is weather-resistant, unbreakable, shock-resistant, vibration absorbent & easy to install.
It is the ideal material for facade cladding, roof edges, awnings, fascias and internal foyers.
Add value to the building with a modern cladding facade.
ALUCOBOND® stands for high quality and longevity. Warranties according to the product speciﬁcation and approved ﬁeld of application can be obtained upon request.
- Breakage and shock resistant
- High bending and buckling resistance
- High tensile strength
- Vibration dampening 6 times better than a solid aluminium sheet
- 25 dB Sound insulation
- Non-combustible aluminium cover
- Temperature resistance from -50°C to + 80°C
- 25 years warranty (subject to application)
Applications and Functions
- Low Rise Architectural
- High Rise Architectural
- Canopies & Awnings
Availability Alucobond® sheets:
- Standard sizes (mm) :
(please note that certain sizes are only available for certain colours, for more info please check Allplastics - Alucobond Standard Range
- Thickness (mm): 4mm (3, 6mm for special applications)
We provide Cut-to-Size and Shape Service for all materials